Sentimental Quotes for Your Scrapbook Journals
There are factors in your life that will continuously encourage and move you. A lot of these things are not even about achievements or material wealth, but relating to trust, commitment, honor and perseverance. For most people, love is a thing that we aspire and wish for whereas married life is a completely new chapter where other sub-sections are going to mature.
It is typical to include romantic quotes in scrapbooks. It is mainly because all of us have felt real love and have loved on our own. People understand that life is about relationships and that nobody can truly exist without spending a part of it loving or thinking of somebody else’s well being. As though all people are created to love and spread out its nature and wonders.
Scrapbooking sayings about love and relationship usually include popular quotes and inspiring words as uttered by equally well-known individuals. Such sayings often talk about romance, care and fondness. You can also find sayings that give life to spirituality, nurturing, leadership and religion, that are areas in a person’s life which in a way affects his relationship, along with choices about love and related conviction.
The following are some loving quotes about love and relationship, some of them from well-known individuals:
1. There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved (George Sand)
2. It takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them and a lifetime to forget them (Anonymous)
3. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage (Lao Tzu)
Love doesn’t make the world go round, love is what makes the ride worthwhile (Elizabeth Browning)
5. Love is a word that speaks for a lifetime.
6. Love is founded on trust and respect.
7. You do not own a person or try to change him because of love. For in love, you are always ready to accept.
8. Love is, above all, the gift to oneself (Jean Anouilh)
9. Love is perfect kindness (Joseph Campbell)
10. Love is patient and kind; Love is not jealous or boastful; it is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at the wrong but rejoices in the right. Love bears all things, believes all things, and hopes all things. (Paul 1 Corinthians 13: 4-7)
These popular sayings and love quotes are inspirations which you can use to make the perfect scrapbook. Not just are these sayings inspiring but truthful and honest also. The thing about scrapbooking is you are allowing yourself to build a page of memory that is not only about yourself. You have others such as a grandparent, partner, son, daughter, or cousin to lead and impress you.
Words of warmth and wisdom – these scrapbooking sayings regarding love and relationship are all about these too. As it is within the manner we read these words, that we could ultimately have the moment for appreciation. In other words, making a layout can be special and honest by using sayings that make you see life’s simple blessings and treats. So, instead of giving ordinary titles and names for the layout pages, perhaps it’s time to redesign a little and make your emotions known.
I began scrapbooking 10 years ago and I have been crafting since then. I read a lot about the art of scrapbooking and I would love to share some techniques I have learned from this wonderful craft.
Do you need more helpful tips about scrapbooking? Look here: scrapbooking sayings